GAUNTLET_MODUL

Have you created a module that you would like to submit to BudaBot? Post it here, and it might make it into the next release.
equi
antispam: rimor

GAUNTLET_MODUL

Postby equi » Tue May 26, 2015 12:53 pm

Hey Budabot forum,
long time ago i wrote a modul for Gauntlet and i think its time to share.
The Gauntlet modul consists of 2 parts. One is the Gauntlet timer, a normal 17h7m timer with alert in chat and the possibility to subscribe/participate for an Gauntlet raid (you dont have to be on the char you want to participate if you have registered alts). The timer has to be adjusted manually, because of the reason that there is no global chat service for the Gauntlet announcement.
After a serverdowntime or bot restart the timer and subscriberlist gets a reset.
Budabots timezone is by default UTC so i added an option for you timezone (via !settings).
Google your "php timezone" and add it, if it isnt in the list (only added a few).
Another setting is for the color of the reminder. The reminder shows 2h, 1h, 30m, 10m, 7m, vizaresh vulnerable and 15min after that the portal despawns (think it was 5min, not sure).
If someone subscribes for the raid, the persons gets at the 30min reminder a tell on all his chars that are online!
For the commands look at the help file (you only need !gauntlet and !gauset or !gauupdate).

The second part of the modul consists of a Gauntletbank/inventar/list, its meant for those who are farming the bosses. The only commands you need is '!gaulist register' and '!gaulist'.
All the other things can be done be simply click links. You can modify the inventar of all your alts, but no other ones. You can look into other inventars by simply type in '!gaulist name'.
I think this modul is best explained by an image:

equi

ps: i forgot to translate the chat reminder from german to english...sorry ;P
edit: fixed "refresh button" and added link/image at gautrade for complete armor pieces
edit2: fixed some small things, the !gauntlet command after vizaresh kill will show how long portal is open.
edit3: update some things etc and rewrote for new timer. I'm open for your suggestions!

why did i change? Its more flexible, clean and you can easily access the timer with other moduls like raid moduls.
Attachments
GAUNTLET_MODULE.rar
Rewrote Modul for new Timermodul
(7.28 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
GAUNTLET_MODULE.rar
gauntlet modul
(6.28 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
gaulist.png
this is how gaulist looks like
gaulist.png (206.63 KiB) Viewed 1796 times
Last edited by equi on Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rosss

Re: GAUNTLET_MODUL

Postby Rosss » Tue May 26, 2015 11:44 pm

That looks really cool with the parts list! :D Thanks for sharing
equi

Postby equi » Sun May 31, 2015 6:04 pm

thanks ;) thought there is more interest in that modul^^
Nightmaress

Postby Nightmaress » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:52 pm

Is there a version of this in english?
Rosss

Postby Rosss » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:31 pm

I have a fully translated version. It was tweaked slightly tho to only spam messages to org chat, since my org chat was getting relayed to private group anyway, and the default module ended up with double spam.

Equi do you mind if I share it here?
equi

Postby equi » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:50 am

sure do it, i also made some bug fixes etc^^ so i think yours not up to date. I can take add your translation and add a setting if it also should be shown in private.
I also plan to rewrite timer part, if the new bot version with updated timer modul comes and add there the timer.
Rosss

Postby Rosss » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:45 am

Here's the version I've been using
Attachments
GAUNTLET_MODULE.zip
(12.29 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
equi

Postby equi » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:29 pm

Wasnt much to change with wrong language^^
Tyrence rewrote the timer modul core, i rewrote the gauntlet modul. It has some benefits, you see the timer now also with !timers. You see who and when updated it. The timer set himself after downtime (connect event). You can modify a few more options (display times, etc.).
I more use the util function with parsetime, so you maybe have just to click in settings the default parameter (for example i used the portaltime left thing the setting 6, now its 6m30s).
Use the timermodul from https://github.com/Budabot/Budabot/archive/master.zip (also use/copy the update.php otherwise the db makes problems^^).
Attachments
GAUNTLET_MODULE.rar
some updates/fixes, more settings, adjusted to new timer modul
(7.37 KiB) Downloaded 47 times
equi

Postby equi » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:30 am

edited some small things and added a timer for gauntletbuff. Simply acces by !gaubuff and can be set by !gaubuff 2:21 or !gaubuff 2h21m. A tell will be sent when buff is up if u log in and a orgchat announce 30m and 10m befor it goes off (can be edited ingame with !settings).
Feel free to give some feedback ;)
Attachments
GAUNTLET_MODULE.rar
gauntlet modul
(8.04 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
Rosss

Postby Rosss » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:42 am

Thanks for this! :D

Return to “User Modules”