poh/randomraid/genlvl module

Have you created a module that you would like to submit to BudaBot? Post it here, and it might make it into the next release.
equi
antispam: rimor

poh/randomraid/genlvl module

Postby equi » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:46 pm

Hi,
this compilation includes some small "addons" so that the originals files from the bot dont have to be edited. I add in this modul the things that are too small for a own modul^^
1. Pyramid info ("!poh" or "!pyramid") shows loot and tradeskillprocess
2. The extended random command ("!randomraid [string]") is able to directly process the copy paste list from /raid list and saves it for verify reasons.
with !lastrandom you can see the latest 10 rolls. With !lastrandom [number] you can show the roll and see when the two prev/next randomcommands were used (and by whom)
Randoms later than 24h will be deleted, just to keep db clean.
3. With genlvl you can predict the lvl for a ground general, hackerrange, lootrange, chance for 240+, chance for 190+ bot etc. The formula works very well for ground city ais, for ship and new ship gens i didnt have enough data so that there could be some mistakes. Also included is a "timer". The person that disables the shield will get a tell and can start it. Depending on what display option has been chosen, there will be an info posted in the org chan, where people can join and the actual predicted data are shown. The timerintervalls are exactly between two waves. Just try it out or read the help file^^
Feel free to give some feedback
Attachments
SPECIALINFO_MODULE.rar
(6.9 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
Tyrence
The Team

Re: poh/randomraid/genlvl module

Postby Tyrence » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:06 pm

I like it, nice job :)

One thing I might suggest is that even if you are going to put all the commands in the same module, you may want to put them in their own controllers. In this case, I might have PyramidController.php, RandomRaidController.php, and GeneralLevelController.php. That'll make it easier to keep your code organized and maintainable.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." — Thomas Paine
"Nearly all men stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." — Abraham Lincoln
Budabot Releases and Downloads: https://github.com/Budabot/Budabot/releases
equi
antispam: rimor

Re: poh/randomraid/genlvl module

Postby equi » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:08 am

thanks, gonna rewrite it ;)

Return to “User Modules”