All these changes mean the !nano command in bots is not always accurate anymore.
I've created an updated nano database by:
- Checking all the shop inventories
- Checking all the gardens and sanctuaries
- Rolling a new character of every profession to see their starter gear
- And buying them a nano container to see what's in it
- Checking the item shop for availability of nano's
- Checking patch notes, AO-Universe, AO Wiki and the AO forums, for event and quest nano's
- Doing the neutral/omni/clan starter quests to see their rewards
Additionally, Lucier rolled a 1000 missions of every Ql (!) to determine rollability of items and was kind enough to share his data with me
If you're a budabot user, you can download my updated nanos.sql here. Put it in the directory <your bot's location>\modules\NANO_MODULE
There's several other bots available of course, but I personally only have experience with Budabot. If you're using another bot with similar functionality, or if you just want to have a look-up table out of game,
you can also see the data in CSV format: nanos.csv.