Nano module database update

Have you created a module that you would like to submit to BudaBot? Post it here, and it might make it into the next release.
Saavick
antispam: Rimor

Nano module database update

Postby Saavick » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:46 pm

Since the 18.7 patch many nano's were changed, shop inventories have been updated, starter equipment was redone, the item store was updated, etc.
All these changes mean the !nano command in bots is not always accurate anymore.

I've created an updated nano database by:

• Checking all the shop inventories
  • Checking all the gardens and sanctuaries
  • Rolling a new character of every profession to see their starter gear
  • And buying them a nano container to see what's in it
  • Checking the item shop for availability of nano's
  • Checking patch notes, AO-Universe, AO Wiki and the AO forums, for event and quest nano's
  • Doing the neutral/omni/clan starter quests to see their rewards

Additionally, Lucier rolled a 1000 missions of every Ql (!) to determine rollability of items and was kind enough to share his data with me :)

If you're a budabot user, you can download my updated nanos.sql here. Put it in the directory <your bot's location>\modules\NANO_MODULE

There's several other bots available of course, but I personally only have experience with Budabot. If you're using another bot with similar functionality, or if you just want to have a look-up table out of game,
you can also see the data in CSV format: nanos.csv.
Saavick 200 doctor
Sanngrithr 220 keeper
Tyrence
The Team

Re: Nano module database update

Postby Tyrence » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:53 pm

This is awesome. Thank you for doing this. Do you mind if I include this in the official Budabot release? And if so, is "Saavick" the name you prefer for credit?
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." — Thomas Paine
"Nearly all men stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." — Abraham Lincoln
Budabot Releases and Downloads: https://github.com/Budabot/Budabot/releases
Saavick

Postby Saavick » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:11 pm

I would be very happy if you would include it in the next release, please do :)
As for the credits, Saavick would be fine. Lucier should probably get a mention as well :)
Saavick 200 doctor
Sanngrithr 220 keeper
Tyrence
The Team

Postby Tyrence » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:19 pm

Great, will do. One more question, do you have the data for the nanolines? If not, perhaps I should remove the !nanolines command.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." — Thomas Paine
"Nearly all men stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." — Abraham Lincoln
Saavick

Postby Saavick » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:21 pm

Is that not a stand-alone command? I didn't update it, but it should still work as before?
Saavick 200 doctor
Sanngrithr 220 keeper
Tyrence
The Team

Postby Tyrence » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:01 pm

It is pretty integrated as it directly references the data in the 'nano' table. But it should still work for the old nanos so maybe I will just leave it.
Tyrence
The Team

Postby Tyrence » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:12 am

I have committed the changes with the updates nanos database. The !nanolines command still works, but the new nanos haven't been added to any nanolines. To see which nanos don't belong to a nanoline you can run this command: !querysql select * from nanos where lowid not in (select lowid from nanos_nanolines_ref)
Rosss

Postby Rosss » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:20 pm

Very nice work, thank you so much for this!

Return to “User Modules”