Dynamic Libary

Questions, comments, suggestions, and bug reports
westlife216
antispam: server

Dynamic Libary

Postby westlife216 » Tue May 24, 2016 3:32 pm

Hi

I have got a problem with my org bot, everytime I go to start it up i get this message: PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '.\win32\dll\php_openssl.dll' - The specified module could not be found.
in Unknown on line 0

Can anyone help me please?
Tyrence

Re: Dynamic Libary

Postby Tyrence » Tue May 24, 2016 7:15 pm

When did this start happening? And do you know what changed recently that could have caused this?
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." — Thomas Paine
"Nearly all men stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." — Abraham Lincoln
Budabot Releases and Downloads: https://github.com/Budabot/Budabot/releases
westlife216
antispam: server

Postby westlife216 » Sat May 28, 2016 9:18 am

hi

it has only just been happening for last few weeks and I don't know that anything has changed to do this. I have tried to re-download the bot but the same thing happens
Tyrence

Postby Tyrence » Sun May 29, 2016 8:52 am

I honestly don't know how to fix this. I don't see how this could start happening without something changing on your computer. And if you downloaded a new version of the bot and still have the same problem, that would seem to confirm that it is something on your computer that changed. But I have no idea what could have changed or how to fix it.

I believe that PHP on Windows depends on the .NET framework. So really the only suggestion I could give you would be to try re-installing the .NET framework to see if that fixes it.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." — Thomas Paine
"Nearly all men stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." — Abraham Lincoln
Budabot Releases and Downloads: https://github.com/Budabot/Budabot/releases

Return to “General”