APF 13 loot

Other topics not directly related to Budabot (Budabot Items Extractor, AOChatProxy, etc.)
eli

APF 13 loot

Postby eli » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:57 pm

The loot table in the RAID_MODULE has a few wrong entries in the raid_loot.sql

Code: Select all

INSERT INTO raid_loot (raid, category, ql, name, comment, multiloot) VALUES ('APF', 'Sector 13', 1, 'Intrusion Countermeasure Electronics Upgrade', 'All ICE', 1);
INSERT INTO raid_loot (raid, category, ql, name, comment, multiloot) VALUES ('APF', 'Sector 28', 1, 'Intrusion Countermeasure Electronics Upgrade', 'All ICE', 1);
INSERT INTO raid_loot (raid, category, ql, name, comment, multiloot) VALUES ('APF', 'Sector 35', 1, 'Intrusion Countermeasure Electronics Upgrade', 'All ICE', 1);

Name should be changed to

Code: Select all

Hacker ICE-Breaker Source

Multiloot should probably be 4 (I honestly don't recall how many ICE the general drops, but iirc it's 4 or 5 for S13 and S28, and 3 or 4 per general in S35).
The Intrusion Countermeasure Electronics Upgrade was removed from the game DB altogether afaik.
Tyrence

Re: APF 13 loot

Postby Tyrence » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:39 pm

OK, I updated the SQL and replaced 'Intrusion Countermeasure Electronics Upgrade' with 'Hacker ICE-Breaker Source'. I didn't change the multiloot value because if it's a different number each time, then the multiloot value doesn't help much.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." — Thomas Paine
"Nearly all men stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." — Abraham Lincoln
Budabot Releases and Downloads: https://github.com/Budabot/Budabot/releases
eli

Re: APF 13 loot

Postby eli » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:45 pm

I'm pretty sure it's a fixed number for each Sector, I just don't recall the exact amount. ^_^

Maybe someone who's done a recent run of the APF's can tell.

Return to “Misc/Tools”